DEQ Laboratory Analytical Storage and Retrieval (LASAR)
- Water and Air Quality database
OWRD Near Real Time Hydrographics Data
USGS Stream & Gage Data
- Streamer is a new way to visualize and understand water flow across America. With Streamer you can explore our Nation's major streams by tracing upstream to their source or downstream to where
they empty. In addition to making maps, Streamer creates reports about your stream traces and the places they pass through.
USDA-NRCS EQIP Program
- The Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) is a voluntary conservation program that provides assistance to landowners and agricultural producers in a manner that promotes agricultural
production and environmental quality as compatible goals. Through EQIP, farmers and ranchers receive financial and technical assistance to implement structural and management conservation practices
that optimize environmental benefits on working agricultural land. EQIP is re-authorized through the 2008 Farm Bill.
OSU Extension Services
- The Oregon State University Extension Service engages the people of Oregon with research-based knowledge and education that strengthen communities and economies, sustain natural resources, and
promote healthy families and individuals.
- Southern Oregon Research & Extension Center
- Serving Jackson County residents, the SOREC faculty and staff help thousands of Jackson County residents find answers and solve problems every year, in addition to instructing on-going programs
and a selection of season-appropriate classes. Ten faculty and two support staff members work in the Extension Unit. Two scientists, working in entomology, plant pathology and horticulture, are
located in the Research Unit.
Rogue Basin Watershed Councils